11/21/09

A few weeks ago I posted letters from the children from the Village of Hope. People wrote back and I read those notes to the children. They absolutely loved them and wanted to write more. Here they are:



Dear friend,
I love you so much. My name is Moses. I am ten years old. I love school. My teacher
s name is teacher Bosman. I love Jesus. Do you love Jesus. I speak two languages. My languages are Nyanja and English. God just send his Son to come and die on the cross but he rose from the dead. God bless you so much.
The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want. He leads me besides quick water. Jesus conquered Satan. Jesus is my savior. Jesus it the beginning and end.
Moses



Dear Shaibu,
I love you so much. God is so happy that you are here. Jesus came to die on the cross for you and me. You love the cross. Me too. My sister is Ethel and Idah. I all love you so much.
love, Isaac



Dear friend,
I love you so much. Do you love God? God is big. What is your favorite thing that you like so much? God bless you Justice. Jesus came to die on the cross for you and me. I am ten years old.
Brighton



Dear friend,
I love you so much. I like animals. My favorites are tigers and lions. My favorites rice and chicken. My mother is Mommy Rose. My favorite auntie is auntie Sarah, Iryna, and auntie June. I am ten years old. How old are you. I am in grade three. What grade are you? My teacher is teacher Carol and Precious and teacher Bosman.
Mary Situmbeko



Dear Joe,
I love you. You are my best friend and a good boy. I love chickens. My favorite food is sausage. We love your family. I am nine years old. We love your house. It is good. I like rain. I am grade two. What grade are you? my teacher is teacher Carol and teacher Precious. We love him so much. My mother is MOmmy Rose. My best auntie is auntie Kathleen. We read the book to the school and we do minus and plus and we write tests. When we finish to we play. We do the Christmas tree.
love, Terrence



Dear friend,
I love you. God bless you so much. Jesus died on the cross for your sin. I'm nine years old.
Kenny

If you are interested in writing these children please post it as a comment on the blog. Thank you!

2 comments:

Anna M. said...

Dear children,

I love Jesus very much! I like to read the Bible every morning and pray. I have seven brothers and sisters. May Jesus bless you!

Anna

BTW, Sarah: What's going on with your housing situation? Also, I was curious if ya'll are graduated or if your still doing school?

Sweetma Liz said...

Sarah,

I can't wait until we get to Heaven and all of us and the VOH kids are dancing around His throne. How I miss them all.

You have done a great job on this blog

Sweetmom Liz